Thursday, May 7, 2009

Apologies on the last week and a half

I really have no easy way of saying this but, "I am sorry"

The last week and a half have been rough for me. Thanks to my "other" life, I had no time nor desire to even think about running. My life was more complicated then I could have imagined. This always seem to be my downfall, when it comes to training consistently. If I have no training plan I seem to wander. The idea of junk miles didn't even enter my mind. Sometimes junk miles can be the difference between talking yourself into a run or not. This is not an excuse, but unfortunately it's all I have. I am sorry for letting everyone down. I hope I am back on track.
I have some great things coming up and I am anticipating doing something very special (at least to me.)

I hope everyone can forgive me.

No comments:

Send emails to tony@gravato.com