Monday, February 4, 2008

Pheddipidations to stop being a weekly podcast

Just saw it on the http://www.steverunner.com/ forum board.


Someone was curious where episode 133 was.


Steve had recently removed episode 132, it was on the FIRST program and he just didn't like the way the show came out. When I didn't see a upload this weekend, I suspected some trouble. You can almost always count on him uploading for the weekend. But it seems real life has managed to slow down one of the best (if not the BEST) podcasters out there.

This was Steve's statement:

Hey all: Sorry I wasn’t able to get Fdip133 out in time last weekend; I’m not going to be able to produce the show on a weekly basis anymore (at least for awhile, at most going forward). I’ll go over the “why” and “how often” questions in the next episode; but I’m not planning on ending the podcast yet; I’m just making some improvements that will take me a bit of time to iron out. I apologize, as well, for not posting anything about this on my website, on this forum or on the Google group…to be honest, I haven’t had a lot of time to login over the past couple of weeks and while I’ll try to check this board and the Fdip Google Group once in a while, I’m not going to have much time even for that. I’m trying to finish the next episode for a February 10th post date (it’s going to be called “Pushing Past Exhaustion”); until then run long! (and taper). - Steve


Rest well, and take care my friend. I will eagerly await your new episodes as they come.
I know that real life can always put a kink into what we want to achieve, and I can respect your decision.

Run long and taper Steve!

I will keep everyone updated.

2 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

I will truly miss this weekly podcast. But hope Steve just needs a little break.

Ted and Rose Anne said...

Pheddipidations has been a great running companion for me during the past 2 years. He has a great following, and hopefully will continue after a brief hiatus.

Ted Hinkle

Send emails to tony@gravato.com