Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The latest......

I had my visit with the surgeon yesterday and two weeks post-op, he is amazed by me.
According to him, given the condition of my gall bladder, he was amazed that I was not in constant pain.
The pathology report, had it at 10cm, diseased, infected and completely filled with stones. The biggest of the stones were about 1.5cm in diameter (think marble.)
He said given this plus my history of Type II that I should have been daily pain, instead of the mild discomfort I would be in every two weeks or so. This discomfort would usually last anywhere from an hour to two.
He just laughed, told me that I am recovering very nicely, I can resume normal activity (including "lite" running.)

Now if we can only clear these monsoons we are having so I can go out for a run and resume training for Team Point Two!

No comments:

Send emails to tony@gravato.com