Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thanks a lot Steve Runner (jus' kiddin') and Welcome!

On Phedippidations 186, Steve stated that he was going to introduce the World to the members of Team Point Two. Guess who the first member he introduced was? Yeah, Thanks Steve!

Hi, Everyone!

Just wish I knew so I could tidy things around sjtony.blogspot.com . Its kind of like having guests come over and there is laundry waiting to be folded on the couches, dirty dishes in the sink. You know!

Ah ya don't????

Well disregard my last comment about tidying up. LOL

So to those making there first visit to my virtual on line home, WELCOME!

Come on in, make yourself comfortable. Please excuse the clutter and mess. Try to enjoy my eclectic style and intricacies and do stay a while. Please let me know how you like it. I will try to post some future stories on me, and my history (both run and non run related.)

So, Welcome!

5 comments:

Pam Durkin said...

Hey Tony...I am a SJ girl too. Live over in Philly now, but I noticed you live in EHT....what part? My parents have a house in Mystic Islands...I am down there often biking running and swimming. Good luck with your training!

Tony said...

Yes I too live in LEHT, I am probably your parents neighbors, I am also in Mystic, just before the lagoons.
Let me know when you are down here and we will get together for a run or ride. I normally dont have anyone to train with, so it would be neat to have someone to hang with.

Pam Durkin said...

Hey...too funny! They are in the lagoons....W. Thames off of Twin Lakes Blvd. They are on the cul-de-sac at the end on the left. (light blue siding) The boat isn't in the water yet. I will actually be down there on Sunday. Plan to do either a run or a ride, and then hit the water for an OWS.... are you around?

Pam Durkin said...

The lagoons at high tide are at least 8-10 feet down where we are, maybe a little less near Twin Lakes Blvd. One you get into the channel, they are obviously deeper. At low tide however, it could be as low as 2 feet. At low tide if I am in too close, my arms might hit the bottom on my stroke...not a pleasant sensation! I have gotten used to it over time!

Tony said...

I will be around, I have a soccer game at 2, but the morning is pretty well open for me. I like to get rides or runs done early, while my three sleep. Email me and we will work out details.

Send emails to tony@gravato.com