Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Todays lunch time run

I went out for a 5 mile run at lunch, and I can't wait to see the numbers breakdown, because I was all over the place. But it was a run and I did notice that I was able to settle down and feel comfortable. I see some fast improvements in the next month and then the infamous plateau.

The weather was nice, at the turn around I started to hear some rumblings, looked up and then all of sudden clouds!!! Dark clouds.

Checkout this pic from when I got back

Toady's Run

Distance: 5 miles (11:13; 11:26; 11:21; 11:27; 11:01)
Time: 56:27
Pace: 11:18 mpm
Calories: 851 cal
AVG HR 169
max speed 6:50 mpm ( I sprinted across the street to avoid a changing light)
max HR 185
I really do have to say that Ocean County, NJ really could be a runner's paradise! There is enough of everything to make training lots of fun! We have some hills, flat roads, trails, parks, woods, long abandoned roads with derelicts. Yeah its kind of like that Pearl Izumi ad . Just kidding! We really don't have hills, just speed bumps. LOL

No comments:

Send emails to tony@gravato.com