Sunday, August 5, 2007

Thursday's run (8/2/2007)

Thursday I decided to wait till after dinner to go for my run, the weather had been unbearable but it stared to cool down as evening set in. So by 7 PM it was roughly about mid 80s and pretty well manageable humidity.

I set out to try and give my legs a break, by just trying to keep even pacing.

  1. 9:47
  2. 9:45
  3. 9:43
  4. 9:23
  5. 9:23
  6. 9:01
  7. 9:08
  8. 9:20

avg was 9:27 which was actually 4 seconds per mile faster than yesterdays run, but better news was that the legs felt great. I am very happy with my results so far. But my nemesis, LSO (Life Sucking Orb aka the Sun) is supposed to be in optimal form from Friday and through weekend. I am hoping I will not have a repeat of last Friday's disaster of a run. But for tonights run, I will bask in a good performance.

No comments:

Send emails to tony@gravato.com