Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My new shoes

The ASICS Kayano XIII, got them for Christmas. Wife felt it was time I got "real" shoes i.e. shoes that were not discontinued or on clearance.

She went into Champ's and asked them for the best running shoe they had, that was there recommendation. Its a good one. She got me 9.5 and I needed 9, and turns out no one (including other sports stores had them in stock) so they are being shipped to the house.

My only potential issue is that the Kayano's are meant for runners who pronate more than normal. Plus they are also very cushioned. I tend to wear lightweight shoes, even though I am 200lbs. So this will be an interesting experiment to say the least.

I will post a report on my initial run in them very soon.....

No comments:

Send emails to tony@gravato.com