Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the Adidas TRX trainer

(click on ad for larger view)
The Adidas TRX Trainer (upper right hand corner of ad), these trainers were given to me by a team mate of mine who was a national class runner (Frank Melo.)

He got shoes and equipment from various manufacturers and he would always throw me his cast offs. Generally his shoes had about 100 mile son them, as he would wear a new pair every week it seemed. I loved the shoes, they always felt weird, but they were great for training in them. These trainers like trainers of the time felt light compared to today's standards. I really do wish that manufacturers would go back to this philosophy. The other great Adidas trainer of the time that I loved was the Adidas Oregons with there netted mid sole. Great shoes.

No comments:

Send emails to tony@gravato.com