Thursday, January 10, 2008

Figo rumors (soccer related)

Just saw this at CNNSI.com

I like the idea of Figo playing in the US, but I wish the management of the Red Bulls try and pick him up. Newark/Harrison (where there new stadium is being built) is Portuguese territory and would welcome him with "braços abertos" (open arms in Portuguese) He would help sell out the new grounds, but more importantly he would be to the east what Becks is to the West.

I know the reuniting of Becks and Figo would be good, but do we need both of these two talismanical players on the same team?






I always felt that they never quite meshed right at Real Madrid, but then again who knows






(edited 1/23/208)


I just found this shot in one of my folders, this was the pictutre I was looking for when I posted the above shot.




No comments:

Send emails to tony@gravato.com