Thursday, January 10, 2008

Todays lunch time run

Good run, a little on the cold side. I wore shorts and long sleeve shirt, a nice beanie would be fine.

Went complex to Drum Point to Old Hooper to Brick Blvd and back to complex

I wanted to warm up real easy and try to progressively just quicken up the pace every mile. The miles roll and it seemed on Brick Blvd where it went up, the wind also kicked up.

Over all I loved this run and came up with hopefully a great concept for a post next week. Did some great thinking.

I think I may have solved the shoe blister issue. I think the original Asics insole are causing them. I switched to a set of Nike's I had, and I had no blister issue. If anythings the shoes felt great. My knees are liking teh shoes, but not the cold wind.


The Stats:

6.25 miles in 1:00:43 (9:43 avg)

10:16
9:59
9:54
9:35
9:14
9:05
2:37 (.25 @ 10:40)

No comments:

Send emails to tony@gravato.com